You never know when an emergency can happen, here are 5 things to keep in your car in case one does
1) Flashlight – Easy to keep in your glove box, handy if you need to examine the car in the dark.
2) Blanket – In case you break down in cold weather
3) First-Aid kit – Treat any minor injuries
4) Water and Food – Keep bottles of water and a couple of energy bars with you, enough to hold you over until help arrives
5) Cell Phone – Able to contact emergency services without the need for a phone box or payphone